FaceScanA new thermal scanner built to stop the spread...
Safe, Secure Customer Service
With an ongoing global health crisis, we are aware that large events, corporate offices, and retail locations need a solution for health verification.
As the premier option for innovative technology to provide safety and security in the Carolinas, we are excited to expand our service offerings to include FaceScan technology.
What Is FaceScan?
FaceScan is a safe and cost-effective two-part biometric thermal scanner. Built to verify identities using facial recognition, this cutting-edge hardware can also be applied to scan body temperatures. Supporting responsible business owners’ efforts to combat COVID19 in the workplace.
Why choose FaceScan?
The impact of the Coronavirus has changed the rules of workplace engagement. Businesses seeking to thrive in this new environment must be prepared to quickly implement adaptable safety protocols to adjust to rapidly changing recommendations.
First developed in 1965, facial recognition technology is now a practical tool available for commercial use. With FaceScan, any sized business secures the option to temperature screen employees or customers, verify identity via facial recognition software, and monitor the activity of large crowds with heat imaging.
What does FaceScan do?
FaceScan’s biometric thermal scanner comes with a variety of features built into each product.
- Accurate body temperature readings in real-time
- 5% accuracy readings of the human face
- Pre uploaded personnel records matched with verification
- Non-Contact Measurement
- 2-feet radius of camera facial recognition ability
- Machine learning to verify multiple faces at once
- Keycard and QR code reader available
- FaceScan hardware connects right into a turnstile, gate locking systems, and access points
- Connections also available to internet devices and local machines
- FaceScan hardware can perform facial recognition and thermal imaging from up to 2 feet away
- 99.5% accuracy for identity verification, including crowds and multiple faces
Who Can Use FaceScan?
This technology can be used to support safety and security goals of every type and size of business.
Recommended applications include:
Large Scale Venues
Temperature screening of large crowds at events
Employee verification and temperature checks
Schools, Nursing Homes, and Other Care Providers
Temperature screening of patrons and visitors protect vulnerable populations