Because we value your time
Our Fingerprint Cards are available at the time of service
Need a License in Florida? Be Aware…
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) does not accept ink fingerprint card submissions for Florida licensing.
But we can help!
As an Authorized FDLE Vendor, We Proudly Provide
Advanced Fingerprinting Options to Meet Your Needs
Only an Authorized FDLE Vendor can assist with all electronic submissions to Florida!
We offer our services for one all-inclusive fee, so you don’t have to pay multiple fees to different agencies.
Our innovative technology and unique business model allows us to provide advanced fingerprinting options our competitors can’t match, including:
- Efficient, courteous service in a location of your choice or at one of our many locations throughout NC/SC
A fast and simple FDLE submission process:
- You provide the ORI number and other relevant information when you schedule your appointment
- We use our innovative Live Scan technology to capture your fingerprints electronically
- Your information and digital fingerprint captures are then uploaded directly to the FDLE for processing
- The FDLE can forward your results to the appropriate agency within 72 hours of submission
The Choice Is Yours!
You Can Come to Us
Click below to set up an appointment to visit any one of our NC/SC locations
Or We Can Come to You
Contact us to arrange for a professional Fingerprint Technician to bring a portable fingerprint lab directly to you, anywhere in the NC/SC area. No job too big or too small.
To arrange for us to come to you, please send us a message. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of licenses must be submitted to the FDLE for processing?
All professional licenses held in the state of Florida are processed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE).
What is an ORI number?
An Originating Agency Identification (ORI) Number is a nine-character identifier used to identify which agency is requesting the results
How long does it take to process fingerprints
Fingerprints can be processed within 3-48 hours if received electronically or 3 -5 days if received by mail.
What is an Authorized FDLE Vendor?
A LiveScan Vendor who has established electronic submission approval from the FDLE